Download the SDK (v1.0.0-rc.3)
- Download the SDK from link:
- The SDK has the following structure:
- Docs - SDK documentation
- NativeAPI - native libraries and samples for .Net, C++, Android
- Unity - unity packages
- Plugin for UnrealEngine
Antilatency SDK 1.0.0-rc.3
- Added AntilatencyBracer lib for work with corresponding devices.
- Added new radio-protocol. Devices with old radio-protocol won't be able to connect to updated devices.
Antilatency Device Network
- Changed Vendor ID for USB devices.
- Removed nodeGetSerialNumber, nodeGetSoftwareVersion and nodeGetHardwareVersion methods. Reading this data is implemented now through properties.
- Divided nodeGetProperty and nodeSetProperty into getStringProperty, getBinaryProperty, setStringProperty and setBinaryProperty respectively.
- Added deleteProperty method. (Currently only works with Alt)
- Moved Antilatency::DeviceNetwork::Constants into Antilatency::DeviceNetwork::Interop::Constants.
- Removed RootNode и InvalidNode, added NullNode.
Antilatency Alt Tracking
- InterfaceID for tracking task was hidden, you can use the IsSupported and FindSupportedNodes methods to find nodes that support tracking task.
- Simplified Antilatency::Alt::Tracking::Stage.
- Fixed some issues that lead to unstable tracking.
Unreal Engine Plugin
- Added Antilatency Bracer module for work with corresponding devices.
- Changed InvalidNode to NullNode.
- Removed RootNode, for the USB device when receiving the parent node, NullNode will be returned (previously would have returned RootNode).
- Antilatency Device Network types wrappers placed in DeviceNetworkTypes.
- AAltEnvironment has been replaced with UAltEnvironment, to create it you need to pass either the name of the environment from the AntilatencyService, or its serialized value.
- GetMarkers method of Environment now returns TArray<Vector> instead of TArray<FVector2D>.
- Renamed UDeviceNetworkLibrary::CreateFactory to UDeviceNetworkLibrary::CreateNetwork.
- Renamed property SoftwareVersionKey to FirmwareVersionKey, SoftwareNameKey to FirmwareNameKey.
- Moved Antilatency Bracer's task implementation in a separate library.
- Added Oculus Quest support.
- Added PicoVR SDK 2.7.9 version support.
AntilatencyService (previously AltSystem)
- Added Device Network tab.
- Added device update support.
- Added capability to view the hierarchy of all connected devices (including wireless)
- Added capability to read / write device properties.
Antilatency Radio Protocol
- The range of available channels has been expanded for more flexible tuning. Now available 141 channels.
- Previously, Tag / Bracer searched for a radio socket for a connection on all channels. Now it can be configured by mask, thereby providing an almost instant connection.
- The delay in receiving data is reduced (especially relevant for a large number of connected devices to one radio socket).
- The maximum number of connections for one socket is 8 pcs.
- A bandwidth increased.
- The max package size was increased.
- A protection against crosstalk was added (two sockets on adjacent channels can no longer accept other one's packages).
- A procedure of connection was improved
- Now two radio sockets working on the same channels can not accept each other packages
- A list of default channels was changed.
- Changed device API (incompatible with SDK versions prior to 1.0.0)
- Updated AntilatencyDeviceNetwork to version 7.3.0.
- Added support for custom properties.
- The color scheme of the LED indicator has been changed (pink for "initialization" state, purple for "standby" state, light green for "task execution" state)