Download the SDK
- Download the SDK from link:
- The SDK has the following structure:
- Docs - SDK documentation
- NativeAPI - native libraries and samples for .Net, C++, Android
- Unity - unity packages
- Plugin for UnrealEngine
Antilatency SDK 1.0.0
- The integration with Oculus Headsets was improved.
Antilatency SDK 1.0.0-rc.3
- Added AntilatencyBracer lib for work with corresponding devices.
- Added new radio-protocol. Devices with old radio-protocol won't be able to connect to updated devices.
Antilatency Device Network:
- Changed Vendor ID for USB devices.
nodeGetHardwareVersionmethods. Reading this data is implemented now through
deletePropertymethod. (Currently only works with Alt)
Antilatency Alt Tracking
InterfaceIDfor tracking task was hidden, you can use the
FindSupportedNodesmethods to find nodes that support tracking task.
- Fixed some issues that lead to unstable tracking.
Unreal Engine Plugin
- Added Antilatency Bracer module for work with corresponding devices.
RootNode, for the USB device when receiving the parent node,
NullNodewill be returned (previously would have returned
- Antilatency Device Network types wrappers placed in
- AAltEnvironment has been replaced with UAltEnvironment, to create it you need to pass either the name of the environment from the AntilatencyService, or its serialized value.
GetMarkersmethod of Environment now returns
- Renamed property
- Moved Antilatency Bracer's task implementation in a separate library.
- Added Oculus Quest support.
- Added PicoVR SDK 2.7.9 version support.
AntilatencyService (previously AltSystem)
- Added Device Network tab.
- Added device update support.
- Added capability to view the hierarchy of all connected devices (including wireless)
- Added capability to read / write device properties.
Antilatency Radio Protocol
- The range of available channels has been expanded for more flexible tuning. Now available 141 channels.
- Previously, Tag / Bracer searched for a radio socket for a connection on all channels. Now it can be configured by mask, thereby providing an almost instant connection.
- The delay in receiving data is reduced (especially relevant for a large number of connected devices to one radio socket).
- The maximum number of connections for one socket is 8 pcs.
- A bandwidth increased.
- The max package size was increased.
- A protection against crosstalk was added (two sockets on adjacent channels can no longer accept other one's packages).
- A procedure of connection was improved
- Now two radio sockets working on the same channels can not accept each other packages
- A list of default channels was changed.
- Changed device API (incompatible with SDK versions prior to 1.0.0)
- Updated AntilatencyDeviceNetwork to version 7.3.0.
- Added support for custom properties.
- The color scheme of the LED indicator has been changed (pink for "initialization" state, purple for "standby" state, light green for "task execution" state)
Antilatency SDK 0.8.1
- Antilatency Alt Tracking library has been updated to version 2.2.0
- Antilatency Device Network library has been updated to version 5.6.0
- Antilatency Storage Client library has been updated to version 2.1.0
Antilatency Device Network library:
IFactory.nodeGetHardwareVersionare deprecated, use
- SteamVR integration has been added
- Device Network component instead of Device Network Factory Provider singleton class
- Start and stop tracking on Alt Tracking derived component enabled and disabled
- Alt Bar class has been removed
- Sample scenes that uses bracers and tags has been added
- Plugin code reorganization
- Sample blueprints has been added to plugin content
- Fixed build for Android using Ant