To check and evaluate the Antilatency tracking system, run any of the samples provided.
- Create a new Unity project
- Import AntilatencyIntegration.unitypackage
- Open AltSample
- Run the sample from Unity Editor or build the sample.
- Connect the tracker to your PC with the USB socket provided.
- If you need to run the sample on Oculus devices (OculusGo, Oculus Rift or GearVR) or Pico devices (Pico Goblin, Pico G2), additionally import the corresponding unitypackage.
- Open the folder: NativeAPI\examples.
- Build and run a sample from the samples provided.